The signals at the secondary side of a Coil-on-Plug ignition system are hard to measure. Each spark plug has its own ignition coil, directly mounted on the spark plug. No spark plug cables are present to clamp an ignition pickup on. To measure these signals, the Coil-on-Plug probe TP-COP750 can be used.
The Coil-on-Plug probe TP-COP750 is a capacitive ignition pickup to perform secondary ignition measurements on Coil-on-Plug (COP) systems. Used in combination with an Automotive Test Scope, all Coil-on-Plug systems can be examined. Simply place the probe on the coil and the secondary ignition patterns become visible on your oscilloscope and can be analyzed. The pickup is fitted with a 4 mm banana socket to connect a measure lead with banana terminals.
The Coil-on-Plug probe TP-COP750 can be used with:
- Automotive Test Scope ATS610004DW-XMSG
- Automotive Test Scope ATS605004DW-XMS
- Automotive Test Scope ATS5004DW
- Automotive Test Scope ATS610004D-XMSG
- Automotive Test Scope ATS605004D-XMS
- Automotive Test Scope ATS5004D
1 - 2 weeks from receipt of order.