The Accelerometer TP-ACC20 is a dual axis accelerometer combined with a manual, external trigger button.
The dual accelerometer is a low power dual axis accelerometer with voltage outputs. It can measure accelerations in two axes, up to ± 2 g. It can measure both dynamic acceleration and static acceleration (gravity).
The manual external trigger button can be used to trigger measurements in situations where no trigger condition can be derived from the input signals.
TP-ACC20-09 (9 pin male D-Sub connector) is Compatible With:
- Automotive Test Scope ATS610004DW-XMSG
- Automotive Test Scope ATS605004DW-XMS
- Automotive Test Scope ATS610004D-XMSG
- Automotive Test Scope ATS605004D-XMS
- Handyscope HS6 DIFF
- Handyscope HS6
- Handyscope HS5
- WiFiScope WS6 DIFF
- WiFiScope WS6
- WiFiScope WS5
TP-ACC20-25 (25 pin male D-Sub connector) is Compatible With:
- Automotive Test Scope ATS5004DW
- Automotive Test Scope ATS5004D
- Handyscope HS4 DIFF
- Handyscope HS4
- Handyscope HS3
- WiFiScope WS4 DIFF
1 - 2 weeks from receipt of order.